Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Desert Skies #3

What did you learn?
-show -with IMAGES- at least 3 difference between the versions.

                                                         You can now kill the NPC's.
                                  There is a new stamina bar when running from the seeker.
                                     There is new special collectibles.
What did you do today?

-outline your interactions in the game...with IMAGES
I met an old man and fulfilled quests for him.
I then explored his land and also stole everything he had.
                                I visited a dead tree forest and found a seeker claw, and lab equipment.










What will you do next day?

-the game continues - what will you do next?

     I'm planning on gathering as many bullets as I can to take down the seeker, and mine cactus for fiber to make more bandages. I would also like to expand my airship and expand it to a lower level.

Add an IMAGE of your airship 











No comments:

Post a Comment